Information you may want to have on hand to complete the student enrollment form.
Student enrollment forms are required for new and re-enrolling students for the 2016/2017 school year.
In additional to name and date of birth, the student enrollment form will also ask:
- Enrolling in grade: Pick a grade level K-12 or a range of grades or other specification, select the “Other” option and type in the appropriate grade designation. Note :to receive high school credit, the range must indicate or include grades 9-12, and the high school enrollment fees must be paid.
- Is student a returning student or a new student? Returning means this student was enrolled with us through the end of the July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016 school year. If the student transferred from us to another school during the July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016 school year or was enrolled with us in prior years but not the July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016 school year, the student is a New Student.
We strive to be gender neutral, however, the online recording center does require gender on their forms.
- Date of Birth & Gender
- School district (city/county) in which student resides: The city or county district, not the specific school.
- Learning Plan and/or Curriculum List
Your learning philosophies: Select all that apply
Other: List other learning philosophies:
Please list any packaged or online curriculum you may be using: Note that packaged or online curriculum is not required.
The following information is used to help other families with knowing what is out there and what other families use that are a part of our school. Please don’t write in any personal identifiers such as names, etc.
- Please list at least one book, activity, event or resource you could use to facilitate learning for this student in each area (whether you are covering that area this year or not). Please do not submit the same item or type of item for more than one area – use a different item for each area. No duplicates.
- Is this student transferring from another school? This includes private, public, online, other umbrella/cover schools or district homeschool office?
If you filed an intent to homeschool with your local school district then, yes, this student is transferring.
You can find the email address of your district’s homeschool office here:
LEA Home School Coordinators (4/9/15)
- Name of last/current school in which student was enrolled: If student would have moved up to another public school for the 2016/17 school year, please list that school.
- Date withdrawn from last/current school:
- School’s Address
- Email Address of school staff to send request for this student’s records. Typically, this would be the school registrar, secretary or a guidance counselor.
Note: Student’s transferring from Nashville /Davidson County /MNPS
We will need the email address for the enrollment center for your child’s school email :
MNPS Schools Enrollment Center
- School Fax #