You may contact us via email at [email protected] to make an appointment to complete the enrollment process. Please allow one hour to complete the enrollment process.
For your enrollment meeting, be sure to bring everything needed to enroll your child(ren), including:
- Pickup permission information: Name, relationship, phone number, and DL# of all parties picking up your student(s)
- Medical/Dental care provider info and Insurance information
- Immunization Records or letter of religious exemption
- Child, mother and father (guardian) social security numbers
- Emergency contact information
- A check or cash for initial payment. You may also make payment in full online. (If you prefer to pay with a credit card, notify us in advance of the enrollment meeting. Please note there is a 4% service fee when paying with a charge card).