To start the registration process for the 2022/2023 school year please follow the link below and create your username and password. The login you create WILL be used to log in to the parent dashboard in the future. The email address you use for the log-in is what we use for important school emails, please use an email you check often.
- Please read this linked page ( Policies ) before beginning the enrollment registration process with us.
P.S. If you want to show your school spirit, here is the link to the online store.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- When you pay we recommend the PayPal option because then you’re immediately covered under our umbrella that day unless it is during early enrollment.
- The school year runs from July 1 – June 30 but this only means that your 180 days of schooling start over July 1. Registration is OPEN until March 2023 for transfers.
- We suggest families be registered each school year by the time your local school district is starting.
- If you are transferring from another school, we will use the information you provide during registration to send out the enrollment confirmation/record request to the previous school.
- Starting July 1, 2022, You can log in to the Parent Dashboard to view your enrollment confirmation, links to how to enter attendance and grades, and how to create a Faculty/Student ID card.
- At the end of each semester, all high school students are required to have their attendance and grades entered into our Parent Dashboard.
- TN law mandates a minimum requirement of 180 days of attendance (of at least four hours of learning per day). For students transferring from public or private school during the school year, days logged at prior school transfer with them and count toward the yearly 180-day requirement, but are not to be entered in the Parent Dashboard.
We hope you have a great school year!
Peace, Love & Light,
Your Satellite Office Admins