Each family’s fees include the family registration fee plus the appropriate student enrollment fee per student
2020 /2021 School Year
Fees for the 2020/2021 School Year June 16, 2020 to June 30, 2021:
- Annual Family Registration: $30.00
- Annual Student Enrollment for Grades k-8: $57.50
- Annual Student Enrollment for Grades 9-12: $115.00
- 20% discount for siblings (does not include oldest child) k-8: $44.00/ 9-12: $88.00
- Senior Fee: $50.00
- 8th grade earning 2 high school credits: $75.00
Family Fee Example: 1 family 2 learners; 1 k-8 learner, 1 9-12 learner = $30+115+44= $189
Early Registration discount is now CLOSED for the 20/21 school year. All fees are for the 20/21 school year are stated above. We will open registration for the 21/22 school year in March 2021 and the discount for the 21/22 school year will go from March – June 15, 2021. The prices during the discount are stated below.
Early Discount for 21/22 school year from Opening Spring 2021 to June 15, 2021
- Annual Family Registration: $25.00
- Annual Student Enrollment for Grades k-8: $50.00
- Annual Student Enrollment for Grades 9-12: $105.00
- 20% discount for siblings (does not include oldest child) k-8: $40.00/ 9-12 $80.00
- Senior Fee: $50.00
- 8th grade earning 2 high school credits: $67.00
Registration and enrollment fees cover basic administrative processing & services including centralized record keeping, Farm School diploma or certificate of attendance, ID cards, transcripts, Tennessee driver’s license proof of attendance and progress letter. Additional fees may apply for services such as curriculum consultation, assessment review, and portfolio planning and review.
- Please read this linked page ( Policies ) before beginning the enrollment registration process with us.
Additional fees & services that MAY apply to you:
High School transcripts beyond 3 per student per year; fee is $10/each additional copy
Proof of attendance and progress letters beyond 2 in one school year per student; fee is $10/each additional copy