High School Resource Page

Helpful Links:

Please note these are policies for TN public school students, we provide this information as it may provide useful guidelines for those of our young adults planning on going to college, particularly in TN

TN State Board of Education FAQ Regarding High School Policy

We are interested in Dual Enrollment courses. Where should we start?

  • Dual enrollment is when your student is registered with us and is taking a college level course at a local college. Start with this link. Contact the college you are interested in and see what they need from you to enroll. Let us know if you need us to sign any forms for them.

Our school code for ACT and College Board courses and tests is 432212.
College Board: AP, SAT, PSAT/NMSQT , PSAT 10 , PSAT 8/9 & CLEP https://www.collegeboard.org/
ACT – http://www.act.org/content/act/en.html
Student will need a gov’t issued photo id to take exams.